Sunday, October 08, 2006

Not-So-Jolly Mood


This is a bonafide WHITE HAIR I discovered today as I ran some pomeade into my hair. AUGH!

Oddly, I don't feel too bad about it... or maybe it's just denial. In any case, I scanned it out of reverence, or the amount of reverence I imagine would be fitting for such a discovery. (I subsequently discarded it, though I did consider placing it in an empty matchbox...)

I also have a HUGE pimple on my nose that started forming on Friday and has continued to grow... I tried popping it tonight but it STILL hasn't formed fully... it is a dull yet exquisite pain, and I cannot stop touching it... (Salad Fingers, anyone?) You guys will hear my gleeful scream when I do pop it, no matter where you are at the time. I guarantee it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home