Wednesday, September 27, 2006

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE - THE KIMCHI & BLUE SAGA

I ordered a bunch of stuff from UrbanOutfitters.com last week. Took forever to get a shipping confirmation because a few items were put on backorder. One of them being the super gray tunic pictured below:

I rang up customer service today to inquire about my order and the woman mentioned something that brought my heart to a dead stop for 2 seconds AND gave me the sudden urge to pee:

"...And the Kimchi and Blue Rib Yoke Tunic in charcoal heather gray has been cancelled."

"Excuse me?"

"Cancelled. It's sold out."

"WHAT?!"

I got off the phone thinking my life is done for this fall and winter if I cannot have Kimchi & Blue's super cool yoke tunic in charcoal heather gray. Even if I'm not a fabulously tall stick-thin blonde.

Then it occurred to me that the stores would probably still have them in stock. I rang up Burbank. "We just sent all of our stock on that item to the Pasadena location," the chick said.

I rang up Pasadena. "We haven't received that item yet... if Burbank sent it out yesterday it could arrive later today, or no later than Friday."

The chase is on! TO BE CONTINUED...

1 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany Thomas said...

Urban Outfitters can get REALLY annoying sometimes.

I wanted this awesome boy scout/girl scout...whatever...shirt this spring. I had them call stores all over to get me the shirt. Alas, they were sold out.

This fall, i'm brousing the store...guess what i see. THE SHIRT! GAH! that pissed me off...a bit.

Soooooooo, it'll might be back next season. or...not.

okay. um...you're blog is funny. heh.

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home