Thursday, September 21, 2006

Spooning

Was condensing my huge pile of backup cds and came across this photo of the unspeakable:

It was from the Maya and Miguel days, when it was just me and Captain OE as production assistants... I had named my stapler Jaws and hers was Clifford, for it was big and red.

I looked at Jaws and Clifford one day and started laughing hard.

"What?" said Kathy, giving me a puzzled look.

I just unfolded Clifford and Jaws and arranged them thus so. "They're spooning," I gasped between guffaws. She bust out laughing!

And then I placed a staple remover near them. Captain OE dutifully drew a pair of eyes on it. Junior, watching Mom and Dad spooning... or doing something else!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL...I'd almost forgotten about that photo! Oh, the wacky wacky days of M&M!!!

7:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sigh...oh, and to think that we helped mold the minds of young children. Those were the days!

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home