Saturday, September 30, 2006

F*-ed Up Dreams

Some of you guys out there dream quite often. Some not so much. And then the rest of yous don't remember your dreams AT ALL. You poor guys. Sometimes dreams can be a little Too Much Info but it's nice to have a few every now and then to keep things interesting!!

It all reminds me of Barb's Myspace headline quote: "Do you want to live a safe life, or an authentic one?" LOL.

For those of you looking for a thrill, I HIGHLY recommend Neil Gaiman's The Sandman comics. I'd been meaning to read these for several years now and FINALLY got around to it. I've been keeping them on my night table and reading at least one issue every night before bed for the past week or so.

This, my friends, is how you get really messed up dreams!!

Nevermind the hormone factor. To illustrate my point, I have included a picture of The Corinthian, a creature who originated from the world of dreams:

Yes, those ARE teeth in his eye sockets.

Someone was so inspired by this character that he/she decided to do a digital photo of the character. I thought it was pretty rad-tacular:

So fucked up, but so great!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home