Sunday, September 03, 2006

Argh!!

I was supposed to go in to Andersen's this morning to help Alyce feed them pups. But I overslept! Grah!! I was sooo embarrassed. It's not like I'd been out late partying-- nothing like that in the least! Just went to bed by midnight, woke up around 4 and couldn't fall back asleep right away.

I don't even remember the alarms going off (I use TWO when I have to be up for something the next day-- my bedside clock AND my cell phone!!)! I just woke up to roll over contentedly in bed... and then I noticed the daylight outside seemed strange... it was not 6:30am daylight. It was ten to nine!!!!

What made this particularly bad was that I had planned to feed the pups in the morning, and then I was going to head over to GHS to mentor any volunteers and to walk some doggies.

A quick e-mail check confirmed that I had two volunteers coming at 9!!

A rough morning was had, and it was hot as hell!! A quick stop to the Coffee Bean (or Grind, if you're Miss Tiffany Tejeda) at the end of it all chased it away. Mmmm. Large iced coffee with a scoop of white chocolate. I'm still schlurping on the straw even though it's just melted ice at the bottom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home