Wednesday, September 27, 2006

KIMCHI & COOKIES

I spoke to them folks again at Pasadena Urban Outfitters and the guy in the receiving department told me they had just shipped their Kimchi and Blue Rib Yoke Tunics back to the vendor!!

"But someone in your store said you guys didn't receive that item yet from Burbank!"

"Well, we just did what Burbank did-- we sent 'em back to the vendor. Something was wrong with them."

I explained to him what kind of disaster this spelled for my twisted world.

"You can call our Valley Village location to see if they still have any of their stock left," he suggested, giving me the number.

I called Valley Village in a tizzy.

"I"m sorry, we just - "

"I know I know, sent them back to the vendor."

"That's right."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" (in the fashion of Anakin Skywalker-just-turned-Darth-Vader when he finds out what happened to Padme)

"Yeah. They were defective-- they get holes in them pretty easily."

I relaxed. Why would I want to pay to wear swiss cheese?

So now I am quite happily munching on a plateful of these:

I'd made some with Adam last night when he came over (he very kindly brought over Crash on DVD for me to keep, it was an AWESOME movie and you guys have to see it!) and we polished off all but two cookies... which went down my big ole hatch this morning. And guess what? I made another batch which I am currently consuming now as a quasi dinner!!!!

PMS is crazy and we gals have EVERY RIGHT to be bitchy at this time. No Ifs, Ands, or Buts.

ps I want spicy noodles now... and kimchi for reals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home