Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Rape of The Senses - Part Deux




This is a monkfish.

What poor hungry bastard decided this thing was fit for eating??

The tail is the edible part, which I'm certain you all can figure out by rational deduction... because the rest of it is all mouth.

The upside: it is DELICIOUS!! yum schlurp! It was one of my favorite kinds of fish... TIL THE DAY I FOUND OUT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE.

Curse my curiosity! O why must I pluck the forbidden fruit from its tree!

Since that day, the light has gone from my eyes... as though I'd never seen a unicorn.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hellinjay said...

Mmmmm...I still remember the monkfish I had with you before I left NYC to come to Asia...fully knowing that I was consuming a BUTT UGLY BEAST made it all the more satisfying somehow...

11:50 PM  
Blogger Helgatron said...

lol I'm certain that fabulous bottle of Cristom pinot noir helped in that department, too!

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home