Friday, September 01, 2006

Smell My Fingers...

... for they reek of Wellness White Fish and Sweet Potato dog food. YICK!

Ricotta went home yesterday, leaving her pups behind at Andersen's. They've been super energetic since Mamma Bear left! I stepped into their gated area and set their food down on the floor. They danced in their food as they ate, and then they proceeded to yank on my socks, coating them in Wellness sweet potato and fish! I had to take off my socks before putting my shoes back on.

I went in for an echocardiogram for a heart murmur my doctor found! It was amazing to watch my heart on the monitor. You could see the valves flapping in the chambers and the aorta and everything. The human body is an incredible piece of engineering! No wonder why so many things could go wrong with it! Like smelly fingers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home