Friday, December 15, 2006

Forgive Me Father, for I Have Sinned!

I had McDonald's four times this past week. I LOVE DRIVE-THRU!!!!!!!!!!!! Wasn't it great to go to drive-thrus as a kid and place an order with that talking box, and somehow the food would be ready on the other side???

So after my latest McDonald's meal (SUPERSIZED!!!!) I honked down on some coconut cake I took home from the cheese shop. With coffee.

And then I had impulsively gotten a stick of Oh Boy! Oberto beef jerky. Or to be more precise, "Smoked Sausage Snack Made with Chicken & Pork." Worse still, I bought it from a hardware store... not someplace like a 7-11 where truckers come by and regularly pluck these sticks off the rack. It was in the neighborhood store where it has probably sat for a year or two, in perfect suspended animation.

But that was where I drew the line. I bit into it expecting it to have a firm resistant consistency, that snap you get from a Slim Jim. But it was kinda soft. Ew!

And now I'm feeling slightly ill from the chemicals in me belly... oh boy!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home